**Business Meeting Our next business meeting this Sunday, November 1, 2020 via Zoom at 6:00PM. If you are a member of the Barony and do not have the login details for the meeting please contact Baron Soni. The populace is urged to attend.
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENTS – In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, as of March 16, 2020, the following actions are being taken. These are being taken after consultation with the Baronage and other Baronial officers. Per the Kingdom Seneschal small group activities may commence, keeping in mind that masks and social distancing is required. Please keep watch for announcement of recommencing fighter practice and A&S.
- *The Baronial Business Meeting will not be held at the hospital. Meetings will be held (as it was tonight) via ZOOM on the first and third Sunday of each month. (Except June’s)
- * Diamond Wars is being postponed to a later date – if you are interested in putting in a bid for a future Diamond Wars or Baronial Brawl please contact the Seneschal.
The Baronage and Seneschal have informed the populace, during this time of social distancing, if you need help be it someone to talk to or filling a need, please contact their Excellencies and/or Baron Soni. The Barony stands ready to aid the populace if we can.
Old efforts which will be ongoing when once we gather again:
Ongoing focus going forward with the Barony. Please review this list and see where you can assist.
- * Replinish Loaner Garb – our A&S Stuff nights are focusing on this. Thank you to those who have contributed and sewed. If you have cloth you would like to donate please peruse your cloth stores.
- * Research College group at UALR
Repair benches at Gulf Wars site– This has been accomplished. Thank you to Baron Axel and Baroness Jacquett for using their weekend to effect these repairs!
- * Build permanent shower house at the Baronial camping spot at Kings Arrow Ranch for Gulf Wars – So far $350 has been raised towards this. Two successful fundraisers have been held at Brobearian Brawl and Mid Summer Knights’ Dream. Work on the shower house was started before Gulf Wars this year. If you would like to volunteer to hold a fundraiser, or have ideas for such, please contact Her Excellency to discuss this.